Plantilla de Política de Privacidad
In this regard, the Contractor ensures compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Assurance (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Title: JOSE A. SOBREVIELA SILVENTE
- Domicilio: C/ JOAN CORTADA 4A BAJOS B – 07013 PALMA
- Email: INFO@BALEARICUMMARE.COM
- Website: WWW.BALEARICUMMARE.COM
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the operator shall apply the following principles to suit the requirements of the new European data protection rules:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Contractor shall always require the consent for the processing of your personal data that can be for one or more specific purposes for which shall inform you with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time..
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through www.balearicummare.com it is not necessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By enrolling in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with SendinBlue.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Holder and request information on data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of them, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which they may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
For example, the Holder uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the Website, the services provided through the Website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, based in the US. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and that You have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- SendinBlue SendinBlue, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Mercantile Registry of Paris with the number 498 019 298, with registered office located at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008, Paris (France).
You will find more information at:https://es.sendinblue.com
SendinBlue treats the data in order to offer solutions for sending emails, transactional SMS and the Titulareting to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
- DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
You will find more information at:https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing BALEA RICUM MARE you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to EMAIL together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.